- Anti Dragons.
- Anti GoWiPe.
- Anti Hog Riders.
- Anti Lava Hounds.
TH8 War Base and Its FeatureAs you can see in the screenshot above, in this base layout, the Air Sweeper can easily force the attackers to attack from the bottom. Why?
- Most Town Hall 8 players don't want to attack from the side that gets protected by the Air Sweeper since they don't usually meet them in Clan Wars. Only TH9 players and above don't scare this much.
- Since they usually attack from the bottom (or the North) of the base, they will always be failed. Why? Because, please take a deep look at the image above, there are lots of traps there, which can stop any Hogs and Dragon Attack!
This page can always stop all Dragons and Balloons attacks because these features:
- Since Air Defenses are the most important buildings in air raids, all ADs in this base are protected by all high HP Storages: Elixir Storages, Gold Storages and Dark Elixir Storage. Also, Dark Barracks with decent HP are also used as the shield outside.
- Barbarian King can lure all enemies to the core and help core defensive buildings kill them faster and easier.
- Centralized Air Defenses can't be taken out with ease. If the enemies want to destroy it, they need to bypass all other buildings.
- The most exposed Air Defenses are protected by Air Traps and Seeking Air Mine.
- The Archer Tower can cover the whole base, along side with the Mortars.
Enjoy guys! I hope you will like this base!